Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term "Andrews Shipping" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose
registered office is 132 Green Lanes, London, N13 5UN.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to
the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which
forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or
licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without Andrews Shipping's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Get in Touch
Andrews Shipping & Forwarding Co. specialise in shipping freight and
items for students, commercial and residential clients. We are experts when
it comes to shipping cars and other large items, safely and securely from the UK to Europe and the rest of the world
Please get in touch with us using the details below for more information
and a quote.
Call us: 020 8882 8763
Get in touch to discuss a quote
View our full contact details